- NZPC is an organisation run by sex workers for sex workers.
- NZPC advocates for the human rights, health and well-being of all sex workers.
- NZPC recognises that sex work is work.
- NZPC recognises that sex workers should not experience discrimination and stigma due to their work.
- NZPC recognises the centrality of the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- NZPC recognises that sex workers are experts in our own lives.
- NZPC enables sex workers to remain anonymous when they access our services.
- NZPC is committed to working for the empowerment of sex workers, so that sex workers can have control over all aspects of our work and lives.
At our core, NZPC works toward securing rights for sex workers. We believe that it is crucial that all sex workers can have control over their working conditions, for their safety, health, and well-being.